Wednesday, May 5, 2010

todays the day

Today is the day! Myself, Beth, and mama are on our way to the Vanderbilt Bone and Joint Clinic. It was a late night and an even earlier morning. I nearly forgot my midnight food cutoff as I was sipping on cranberry pomegranate juice, then waking up without my bowl of cocoa pebbles. Sigh! Can we say food addiction? Beth comes over with a blueberry muffin, let's just say its a good thing I don't like blueberries or she may have lost a hand.
I showered with antibacterial soap, applied no lotion to my freshly shaven legs, I can already feel the razor rash. Probably not a smart idea to shave before they shave me. I got my crutches and myself, hopefully I didn't forget anything.
This post will be a short one as I am writing it via my BlackBerry and Beths driving is....well let's just say I'm glad I'll be asleep on the way back. Just kidding! Sort of, we EMS people have our own way of doing things. I'll try to post later today but since I don't have a home computer I may not be able too. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment