Saturday, April 24, 2010

Storms

Storms are ripping across the southern states today, spawning tornadoes, thunderstorms, and flooding. Hopefully, no major incidents will happen in Tennessee. Tonight Sylvia Browne is at the Acuff Theater, this will be the second time I have seen her lecture, that is if the storms hold off. She is a world renowned psychic,spiritual teacher, & author. I am in desperate need of a spiritual evening as well as spending time with my sister, who will be attending with me.We may have to take boat oars with us to get back home.I can handle the water better than a twister.
The knee hurts with the changing of the weather, rain, snow, colder temps. It even hurts down my shin to my ankle, no swelling just aches. Enough complaining, if anyone out there has a wheelchair with elevating leg rests, let me know. There is only 12 days before my lateral release surgery, that means 10 of those days will be spent in major spring clean mode. Its not like you can use the toothbrush method of cleaning when you have a bum leg, or can you? I do have one of those blue hair grabber things, hmmm, gives me an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment