Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Finally Approved

Finally, I got approval to have the ACI surgery. Dan Gates, called today and he had spoken with Genzyme and the procedure has been approved. That takes my stress level down a notch or does it? The surgery date hasn't been set but I should be getting that set up this week.This comes at the perfect time since I am getting ready to move.

My knee has been hurting for the past five days, even doing my leg stretches and ice haven't helped. I am doing 4lb weights with at home pt and riding my stationary bike frequently. Unfortunately, that pizza seemed to have made the 2lbs lost reappear. I guess now its a juice diet before surgery.

Even though, my knee was hurting I managed to watch my nephew, Tanner play baseball. Last night, he made his pitching debut, well since two years ago and done great. His team won by a score of 10-6 in the district 8 Allstar Tournament.

Last night was the premiere of the Twilight Saga: Eclipse. My sister snagged us tickets to the 1am showing at the local theater. I know what you are thinking, 1am! Isn't that late? well not for me since I sleep at day and up all night. I blame it on nearly a decade of EMS or am I half vampire? Regardless, it is well worth it as 7 million people watched the opening night. It still surprises me that most people that watch the movies, have never read the books. They don't know what they are missing.

With that I will close, not much with the knee, other than the usual. Just wanted to share that the denial was overturned and soon I shall be cloned. Can't wait for that movie to come out, Loo: cloned!

No comments:

Post a Comment